Friday, June 7, 2013

rub me, lick me...

inhand17: Another self pic



inhand17:

Another self pic

furrymistery: First day locked. Figured I might blog my...



furrymistery:

First day locked. Figured I might blog my experience on here for anyone who's interested to see. How long should I go for my first session?

chubbyaddiction: billybaer: Found my jock Mhmm, nice shape...



chubbyaddiction:

billybaer:

Found my jock

Mhmm, nice shape and bulge…

lovchbs: Mmmmm



lovchbs:

Mmmmm

Photo



Photo



benjidacub: Good morning!





benjidacub:

Good morning!

benjidacub: Balls!



benjidacub:

Balls!

benjidacub: I have no shame.



benjidacub:

I have no shame.

Photo



allthebearsilike: Chubby Bear hitted the camera





allthebearsilike:

Chubby Bear hitted the camera

dirrty-hands:



dirrty-hands:

superbears: Cutie



superbears:

Cutie

Photo



boxermann: Morning guys!



boxermann:

Morning guys!

chillycub: gltbears: Casting a big stiff shadow Perfection.



chillycub:

gltbears:

Casting a big stiff shadow

Perfection.

publicjerker: cocks and cars - more like that at my...



publicjerker:

cocks and cars - more like that at my tumblr www.publicjerker.tumblr.com

balddiondtw: Yum



balddiondtw:

Yum

jeffsmen: Underwear Party! XIV



jeffsmen:

Underwear Party! XIV

dullthedoldrums: Update on the bush: cum catcher edition :)



dullthedoldrums:

Update on the bush: cum catcher edition :)

No comments:

Post a Comment